As a CRAE member you will be able to:
- get involved in the UN reporting processes for UN Treaties through feeding into our reports which assess how well the Government meeting its child rights obligations (this is especially important over the next couple of years as the UK is being examined by the CRC Committee in May 2023)
- receive priority invitations to regular events in parliament, roundtables and seminars
- receive our email bulletin summarising developments in children’s rights, including from the UN and Europe
- receive timely updates about our work and publications relating to children’s rights
- request free hard copies of our publications
- be part of a movement to support and promote children’s rights.
Membership fees make a big difference to our work. By paying your membership fee, you are agreeing to the following:
I recognise that being a member of CRAE does not mean I can claim to represent CRAE
I support the aims of CRAE
To improve the lives and status of children in England through promoting the full implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
Under 18 – FREE. Contact us for more details.
Age 18 or over – £30 per annum
Age 18 or over on low income - £12 per annum