As a CRAE member you will be able to:
- get involved in the UN reporting processes for UN Treaties through feeding into our reports which assess how well the Government meeting its child rights obligations
- work with us to ensure that UN recommendations are implemented by the UK Government. This is especially important as the UK recently received recommendations by the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child
- receive priority invitations to regular events in parliament, roundtables and seminars
- receive our email bulletin summarising developments in children’s rights, including from the UN and Europe
- receive timely updates about our work and publications relating to children’s rights
- request free hard copies of our publications
- be part of a movement to support and promote children’s rights.
Membership fees make a big difference to our work. By paying your membership fee, you are agreeing to the following:
I recognise that being a member of CRAE does not mean I can claim to represent CRAE
I support the aims of CRAE
To improve the lives and status of children in England through promoting the full implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
Membership fees are based on an organisation’s annual turnover. We purposely keep membership fees as low as possible to enable as many organisations to join us.
Under £100,000 - £50 per annum
£100,000 to £250,000 - £100 per annum
£250,000 to £1.5 million - £200 per annum
Over £1.5 million - £300 per annum
Please select on the dropdown menu below based on your organisation's annual turnover.