The Universal Periodic Review is a peer review process conducted by the UN Human Rights Council which assesses how well a State is implementing its human rights obligations. This autumn, the UK Government will be examined under the Universal Periodic Review (UPR).
- Child poverty, cost of living crisis and homelessness
- Policing and the child justice system
- Children's mental health
- Immigration and child trafficking
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) – general measures of implementation
- Children’s participation and non-discrimination
- Children's access to justice